What is a NPN?

NPN stands for no-purchase-necessary. In order to not be considered a lottery, card companies hold NPN offers.

To send in a NPN you will need a 3x5" index or note card, a stamp, and a #10 envelope. #10 envelopes are the standard business size envelopes, and you will see #10 on the package. Put your name and address on the index card and mail it to the address by the cutoff date.

If the posting does not mention a SASE envelope, assume it is not needed. If I know that one requires an SASE envelope, I will make sure to mention it.

Your card will be entered into a drawing which will give you the same odds of receiving an insert as you would have if you purchased a pack.

The information on this site is unofficial. I gather addresses and information from websites and off the back of packs of cards. I do not represent any card companies.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Decided I Will Start Posting the Cards I Score


I decided it's about time I start showing off the cards I receive in the mail. Feel free to post any no purchase necessary cards you receive in comments or pictures through comments. Also you can email me any scans and I will put them up.


For starters, here's a card I received a few days ago from Donruss. Its a 07 Donruss Extra Edition Turn of the Century autographed rookie card of Nick Schmidt. I think he was the 23rd draft pick??? It's serial numbered 199/400. Not bad...

No comments: