What is a NPN?

NPN stands for no-purchase-necessary. In order to not be considered a lottery, card companies hold NPN offers.

To send in a NPN you will need a 3x5" index or note card, a stamp, and a #10 envelope. #10 envelopes are the standard business size envelopes, and you will see #10 on the package. Put your name and address on the index card and mail it to the address by the cutoff date.

If the posting does not mention a SASE envelope, assume it is not needed. If I know that one requires an SASE envelope, I will make sure to mention it.

Your card will be entered into a drawing which will give you the same odds of receiving an insert as you would have if you purchased a pack.

The information on this site is unofficial. I gather addresses and information from websites and off the back of packs of cards. I do not represent any card companies.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Upper Deck NPN's

Upper Deck listed a whole bunch of NPN offers since I had to take a break from the blogging. I think they are sets that came out when Upper Deck was switching from their mail-in NPN's to the online version. I'm not listing every product here but check out npn.upperdeck.com to sign up.

No comments: